Enjoy a guided hike up one of Seward’s most beloved mountains. On this moderate to difficult hike you will enjoy the ascent through hemlock and spruce forest which opens into alpine meadows with spectacular vistas of Seward and the Kenai Fjords. This 3-4 hour hike does include elevation gain so be prepared to get your legs moving and heart pumping. Come join our guide on one of our favorite local trails!
What You'll Get
You will meet your guide at the trail head which is conveniently located in the town of Seward. From there we will hike up to the Mount Marathon Bowl enjoying view of waterfalls, alpine meadows, forest, and expansive views of Seward and the surrounding area. Once arriving at the bowl we will take time exploring the area or just relaxing in this beautiful mountain oasis. From there we will pack up and hike back down to the trailhead. The whole excursion will take 3-4 hours depending on how quickly we hike up and how much time spent in the bowl. Come check out this awesome guided hiking experience!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Local taxes
- Local guide
3 to 4 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Mindful Marmot in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.