Experience Wine Country's largest and most beautiful park on horseback on this 90-minute, guided, small-group tour. Discover hundreds of acres of vineyards and the crystal blue waters of Lake Sonoma. Enjoy the rugged and mountainous wilderness and observe Sonoma County's oldest wine growing region, Dry Creek Valley. Helmet, water bottle and parking included.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Sonoma, Healdsburg, CA
Riding over the lake from the top of the mountains.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: The Ranch at Lake Sonoma, 100 Marina Dr. Lake Sonoma, Geyserville, CA 95448-4299
Horseback tours, bar with beer and wine, events all overlooking Lake Sonoma.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Geyserville, Geyserville, Sonoma County, California
Overlooking the Geyserville area from the tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Helena, St. Helena, Napa Valley, California
See the mountain of St. Helena from the tour
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Closed-toed shoes required; no sandals
- Long pants recommended
- Must be under 225 lbs (102 kg)
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Legal guardian must be present to sign liability form for children under 18 years old
- You cannot bring bags, backpacks, purses, water bottles, or canteens on the ride; please leave these items behind
- Minimum 2 per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required during loading on, but not required during the tour while riding the horse, which is a socially distanced experience.
- Water bottle
- Parking Fees
- Photos taken on ride
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
70 to 90 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Ranch at Lake Sonoma in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.