THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE Powered By THE RIDE is a brand new multimedia historical adventure exploring Downtown Manhattan's most notable landmarks and neighborhoods. Featuring some of THE RIDE's signature performance interludes and enhanced with the advanced technology of our partner TimeLooper, THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE will be highlighted by the magic of Virtual Reality visualizations allowing visitors to travel back in time and re-live iconic historical moments.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Ride, 584 8th Ave Between 37th & 38th Streets, New York City, NY 10018-3007
THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE Powered by THE RIDE is a brand new multimedia 90-minute historical adventure exploring Downtown Manhattan’s most notable landmarks and neighborhoods
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Lower Manhattan, New York City, NY
The central borough for business, culture, and government in NYC
Pass By: SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery, 75 Battery Pl, New York City, NY 10280-1500
Inspired by the chambered nautilus, the spiraling pavilion of glass and steel brings art, architecture, and music to children of all ages
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
One of the primary symbols of New York City, it is a marvel of design and provides spectacular views of the city's skyline
Pass By: Governors Island, Craig Road North, New York City, NY
The backdrop of two centuries of military heritage
Pass By: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
One World Observatory is at the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere
Pass By: Federal Hall, 26 Wall St, New York City, NY 10005-1996
Built in 1842 on the site of the first U.S. Capitol
Pass By: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
The center that documents the significance of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in 2001
Pass By: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
One of the largest natural harbors in the world
Pass By: South Street Seaport Historic District, 12-14 Fulton St. between Water & South Streets, NY
Located on the East River in Lower Manhattan with unparalleled views of the Brooklyn Bridge and the city’s iconic skyline
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - The Ride
- Food and drinks are not included or allowed on the bus
1 hour 30 minutes
Hornblower Cruises & Events New York - Pier 15, 78 South St, New York, NY 10038, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Ride, Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.