Discover the role the Mississippi River played in the founding and development of La Nouvelle Orleans, the oldest Historic District in the country. Learn about the City’s French and Spanish Heritage. Tour Jackson Square, one of the last remaining historical plazas in the country, on our French Quarter Walking Tour. Explore the Vieux Carre’s historical landmarks and view local architectural housing types such as the Creole Cottage and Shotgun House; Hear the legends of Pirates Alley, visit National Literary Landmarks . . .
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
The French Quarter, also known as The Vieux Carre or “Old Square”, the oldest Historic District in the country.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring water, throw on a hat, wear comfortable shoes, and protect yourself from the rain.
- Tours Rain or Shine. Can’t be held responsible for missed tours, no shows, and late arrivals - its New Orleans, it happens. Tours start as scheduled. Please plan on arriving 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour.
- Near public transportation
- We are volunteer tour guides for the Friends Of The Cabildo & The Louisiana State Museum. We are members of the Tour Guide Association of Greater New Orleans, New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau & Save Our Cemeteries. We are registered tour operators for St. Louis Cemetery #1.
- Most travelers can participate
- No pets
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Walking tour
French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Savvy Native in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.