The WhoDunnit Hoedown Murder Mystery Dinner Show is Branson's newest Murder Mystery Dinner Show Experience. Come out and have a delicious dinner and lots of laughs! You might figure out Who Dun It!
About This Deal
Visit: The Shepherd of the Hills, 5586 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616-8129
Admission to the all-new WhoDunnit Hoedown Murder Mystery Dinner Show
Visit: Shepherd of the Hills Farm & Playland, 5586 W Hwy 76, Branson, MO 65616-8129
The Historic Shepherd of the Hills Farm and Playland. The Farm schedule does not necessarily operate on the same day as theatre shows. Check website or call for details.
Duration: 3 hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entry/Admission - The Shepherd of the Hills
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Shepherd of the Hills in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings