If you are looking to experience some extreme adventure while in Branson, the Vigilante Ziprider is the activity for you. Although it is extreme, the Vigilante is easy and safe and fun for all ages. You will coast at speeds of up to 50 miles per hour to your landing point which is a half of a mile away.
What You'll Get
Launching from over 150’ in the air and descending a total of 400’ over the half mile long ride, while soaring over the hills and valleys below at 50 mph, you will find a ride that is unlike anything around.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Shepherd's Adventure Park, 6020 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616-8397
Inspiration tower is the highest point in southwest Missouri with views that cannot be beat. This is included in the price of the Vigilante Extreme ZipRider
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Inspiration Tower, 6020 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616-8397
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Riders must weigh between 75 and 275 pounds
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Professional guide/host
- Entry/Admission - Shepherd's Adventure Park
- Entry/Admission - Inspiration Tower
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
6020 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616, USA
5/4/2019 - 12/31/2019Monday - Sunday:10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Shepherd of the Hills in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.