This 4-hour express rafting trip offers one run through the exhilarating rapids, they come up fast and furious and are sure to thrill seasoned rafters and beginners alike. Enjoy 5 miles (8 km) of rafting with your guide and small-group on the Rouge River which is rated one of the top ten rivers in North America for rafting. All equipment (wet suits included) is provided.
Choose from one of 2 departure times when you book.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, 118 Chemin Kandahar, Mont Tremblant, Quebec J8E 1E2 Canada
Meet your guide and small-group (of up to 10 people) at the rafting center base camp 30 minutes prior to your chosen start time to begin your rafting adventure. Once everyone is at the base camp reception area, you will take a shuttle up the river to the starting point (approx 30-55 min. depending on the section of river).
After a safety briefing on land, you will then get into your inflatable raft. Your professional guide will practice basic rafting manoeuvres with you and he will explain what to do and how to react before each rapid.
Then you will hit the rapids. One of the advantages of the Rouge River is that you will experience calm pools after each rapid, adding diversity to your trip and making the descent fun.
As you go down the river, you will enjoy beautiful scenery and sandy beaches. Between rapids, you will have the opportunity to body surf and float in the current.
After the river descent (approx 2 hours), you will go back to base camp, where you can take advantage of the pool, hot tub, snack bar, and showers before you head on to your next adventure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Youths must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- All participants must know how to swim
- Participants will meet at the base camp and can leave a bag there. A full list of what to wear will be provided on the voucher
- Base camp is located between Ottawa and Montreal near the Ontario border. (1 hr 15 min from Tremblant and 1 hour 15 minutes from Montreal or Ottawa.) This trip does NOT include transportation to the basecamp. Participants must drive to basecamp themselves
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Masks must be worn in the shuttle bus.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 5 miles (8 km) of rafting, guide and all equipment is included
- Use of facilities at the rafting base camp, pool, hot tub, and showers
- Food and drinks (Available for purchase)
- Transportation to basecamp from Tremblant is NOT included
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Tremblant Activity Centre in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.