What You'll Get
Make your way to Hakalau's Umauma Falls Zipline Experience, voted “Best Zipline in East Hawaii” by the Tribune Herald for six years in a row.
After a safety briefing it’s time to gear up and get ready for the 2-hour, 9-line course. Soar above waterfalls, enjoy aerial views of the spectacular Umauma River, and zip over treetops — including a lush tropical fern grotto.
In addition to the four dual ziplines and five single lines, the course features a 200-foot suspension bridge above the river, right where it flows through a 2,000-year-old lava tube.
Savor Big Island and Pacific Ocean scenery throughout this thrilling adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Must be 4-years-of-age or older to zip
- Guests not zipping but accompanied by 2 or more paying zippers may access the garden and waterfalls for free
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows or late arrivals
- Zipping requires closed-toe shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Involves a small amount of walking on uneven surfaces
- Weight limits: minimum 35 lbs; maximum 275 lbs
- Entrance fees to the tropical garden and triple-tier Umauma Falls are included with zipline purchase
- Expertise of professional guides
- Gratuities (optional)
Umauma Falls & ZipLine Experience Visitor Center
Multiple departure times available. Check-in time is 45 minutes prior to tour time
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Umauma Experience in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.