Take a wondrous journey into the life and legacy of animation legend Walt Disney at The Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco’s Presidio. Learn about Walt’s life through exhibits narrated in his own voice, more than 200 video screens, and numerous early drawings, cartoons and films. View classic Disney films in the ‘Fantasia’-themed theater, delight in a model of Disneyland, and upgrade to also include admission to the museum’s captivating special exhibitions. Don’t miss the stunning view of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco Bay through a glass wall in the museum! With your mobile ticket, skip the line and simply scan your phone for direct entry.Mickey Mouse: From Walt to The World. On view from May 16, 2019 to January 6, 2020. Celebrate animation’s most beloved and recognizable character. Explore Mickey’s influence on art and entertainment over the past nine decades and the story of his origin, rise to fame, and enduring world-wide appeal .
What You'll Get
Visit: Presidio of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94129
Head to San Francisco's historic Presidio to use your admission ticket to The Walt Disney Family Museum, a fascinating tribute to the tremendous accomplishments of the animation pioneer. Enter the brick building and lose yourself in 40,000 square feet (3,715 square meters) of interactive galleries appealing to kids and adults alike.
Visit: Walt Disney Family Museum, 104 Montgomery St The Presidio, San Francisco, CA 94129-1718
See early drawings, cartoons, and films created by Walt, and hear about his disappointments and triumphs at listening stations narrated in his own voice. Sit back and watch a Disney classic at the Fantasia-themed theater. Marvel at the staggering collection of awards Walt won, and don't miss the model of the Disneyland as he initially imagined it.
Upgrade to also gain access to the Diane Disney Miller Exhibition Hall. Tour this inspiring museum at your own pace, staying as long as you wish during opening hours. Before you leave, make sure to take some gorgeous photos of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco Bay through the museum's wall of glass and from the grounds.
From Walt to the World, on view from May 16, 2019 to January 6, 2020. Celebrate animation’s most beloved and recognizable character with this original exhibition. Explore Mickey’s influence on art and entertainment over the past nine decades and the story of his origin, rise to fame, and enduring world-wide appeal.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Complimentary coat check is available. All backpacks, parcels and large bags must be checked
- Please silence cell phones while in the galleries
- Non-flash photography is allowed for personal, non-commercial use in the museum, except where noted. Flash photography and the use of professional camera equipment are not allowed in the museum
- $5 discounted Film Ticket add-on (with purchase of admission ticket) available for guests upon check in.
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult
- Entry/Admission - Presidio of San Francisco
- Entry/Admission - Walt Disney Family Museum
- Special exhibitions (unless selected at time of booking)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 to 3 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Walt Disney Family Museum in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.