[Best Valued 5-Hour Experience] This is a guided tour of the World Trade Center Complex, covering the events of September 11, 2001, especially the Heroes and Survivors of “Stairwell B".
Using large 11" x 17" historical photos of September 11th, this tour chronicles the events of that day, discovering how First Responders saved over half a million lives. Be astonished by the bravery of firefighters and learn how the “Angel of Stairwell B” helped save a team of firefighters including the miracle of the “911 Surfer," who rode down with 88 stories of imploding debris.
Concluding inside the Memorial Plaza, marvel at the new designs and structures. This is the definitive tour of September 11, 2001.
This Triple Play Package includes Skip-the-Ticket-Line Access into the September 11th Memorial Museum and One World Observatory. All guests must check through security for the museum and observatory. Both venues are self-guided.
Please check disclaimer on the availability of venues
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Oculus, 33-69 Vesey St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10003
The experience starts at the Starbucks across the street from the Oculus, the most expensive subway hub in the world. The tour also introduces FDNY Captain John Jonas and his team "the Dragon Fighters."
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: World Trade Center, New York, NY 10006, USA
There we'll continued to an overlook of the World Trade Center Memorial Plaza. From this vantage, one could see the entire complex which includes One World Trade Center, the Reflecting Pools, and the 911 Museum.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Brookfield Place, 230 Vesey St Between West Street and North End Avenue, New York City, NY 10281-1027
The tour proceeds to the World Financial Center. Here you learn about the little known Operation Aegis. The largest rescue by sea in history. Where over 500,000 civilians were evacuated by watercrafts of all sizes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Winter Garden, 200 Vesey St, New York City, NY 10281-1013
Next we'll visit the reconstructed Winter Gardens, the $60 million 10 story glass pavilion that was devastated during the attacks of September 11th. Next we'll visit the Eleven Tears Memorial, dedicated to the eleven American Express employees lost on that day.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: World Trade Center, New York, NY 10007, USA
Concluding at the new World Trade Center complex, your guide will detail its design and construction. The guide will also cover the mystery of the lost gold and silver reserves of Building Four. In addition, you'll learn about the Survivor Tree, its resilience, survival, and rebirth.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
After your walking tour, you'll be granted entry into the venue. This museum contains historical artifacts and donated personal items from the World Trade Center attacks. This is a self-guided tour where guests are invited to leisurely explore until closing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
For those who select the One World Observatory Package, you'll take the HyperSpeed Elevators to the Observatory on the 100th floor. During the 48-second elevator ride, you'll watch a timeline transformation of Manhattan. At the Observatory, be astonished by the amazing views of four different states. This is a self-guide experience where guests are invited to enjoy the Observatory until closing.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Well organized
- This tour is copyrighted
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All tour guides are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Narrated 2-Hour Walking Tour using Extra Large Visuals
- 9/11 Museum Skip the Ticket Line Access
- One World Observatory Skip the Ticket Line Access
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Gratuities (Welcomed and Appreciated)
911 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10006, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Thermo Sage, Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.