Our tour guides are all Navajo and born and raised in the Monument Valley. We love to share our traditional stories what our grandparents taught us.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
Our team will take you on 15 miles of rough terrain sharing with you movie locations, Monument names, cultural and Navajo traditions. 5-10 mins is spent at each stop for great pictures.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- water, coffee
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
Main Monument Valley Road, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
please call us if you would like to be picked up from any of our local Hotels are Camp ground
8/7/2019 - 8/14/2021Monday - Sunday:07:00 AM - 06:30 PM
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Three Sister Navajo Guided Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.