To TACOS & BEER in Tijuana is to hit the ground running. There is nothing this city likes to or does better than this. We are surfin’ and turfin’ with classic fish and carne asada tacos. We’ll be washing down all of this deliciousness with some well-crafted libations at a few local breweries around town and finishing off with a round at a classic Tijuana cantina. It is four hours of gut-bursting awesomeness.
TOUR STARTS AT 1pm ends at 5pm
FEE INCLUDES 3 TACOS
BEVERAGES ARE NOT COVERED
We recommend at least $20 usd to be converted into pesos for expenses
What You'll Get
TWT is easy and budget friendly: we pick you up, take public transportation, go to Mexico, walk around and drop you off. Hosting tours multiple times a week allows visitors the opportunity for a last minute visit south of the border. Your guide is committed to showing you the Tijuana locals want you to experience and break the stigma of the city's infamous reputation. We want to take you on a tour where you will see for yourself why Tijuana is one of the best up-and-coming cities in Mexico!
Tacos and Beer tour starts at 1pm ends at 5pm
SAN DIEGO PICKUP
PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED (If the guest forgets or doesn't have a passport there will be NO REFUND)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- NO children
- age ONLY +18
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED (If the guest forgets or doesn't have a passport there will be NO REFUND)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Public transportation fees
- 3 token for tacos or soft drink
- Guided tour
- alcoholic beverages
- East San Ysidro Boulevard - Meeting San Ysidro Transit Center (Blue line train) in front of Mcdonald's.Tijuana pickup is available. If you aren't sure please makes sure to ask questions I can gladly any answer any of your questions. TOUR MEETS AT 1pm (please arrive at least 5 min early) TOUR ENDS at 5pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tijuana Walking Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.