Our most popular tour lets you make the most of your time on California's Central Coast!
Enjoy beautiful coastal views, a grand tour of the extravagant Hearst Castle, boutique shopping and lunch in charming Cambria, and visits to two boutique wineries and Tin City on this exciting full day small group tour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toast Tours, Paso Robles, CA
Your tour guide/driver will pick you up between 8:15 – 8:45 in the morning and will engage you with fascinating tidbits about local history and point out interesting landmarks as you enjoy your drive over the pristine and rugged Santa Lucia Mountains. Along the way you’ll take in beautiful views of the fog blanketed mountain peaks and the rocky shoreline of the Pacific Ocean as we make our way to William Randolph Hearst’s extravagant vacation home on the ‘Enchanted Hill’.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 750 Hearst Castle Road, San Simeon, CA 93452-9740
At the Castle, your guide will pick up your tickets and you’ll quickly begin your guided Grand Rooms Tour, allowing you to enjoy the splendor of the Castle as Hearst and his guests would have.
On the tour, you’ll visit Hearst’s opulent social rooms on the ground floor of the castle where each evening W.R. Hearst would gather his guests – consisting of the Hollywood elite of the time, influential politicians, famous authors and artists, and other notable figures – for lavish meals and socializing all through the night.
The guided portion of the tour will last approximately 1-hour, after which you will have time to stroll through the gardens and around the Neptune and Roman pools before taking the shuttle back to the visitor’s center, where we’ll pick you up to continue on your adventure!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Linn's Restaurant, 2277 Main St, Cambria, CA 93428, USA
After departing the Castle, we’ll make our way to the charming seaside town of Cambria, where you’ll have time to walk through the historic East Village, do some boutique and antique shopping, as well as grab a relaxed lunch at one of the many excellent cafes and restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Paso Robles Wineries, 560 10th St, Paso Robles, CA 93446, USA
After a satisfying lunch, you’ll enjoy breathtaking views as we make our way to two charming, family friendly wineries on the west side of Paso Robles Wine Country.
Sit back and savor each winery as they offer their own distinctive blend of enchanting wines, friendly locals and authentic countryside vistas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tin City Cider, 3005 Limestone Way, Paso Robles, CA 93446, USA
Finally, we’ll finish the day in Paso Robles hippest tasting destination – Tin City. This industrial estate boasts some of the most innovative boutique producers in the area and includes the option to taste small-batch wines, beers, cider, distilled spirits, sheeps’ milk ice cream, pasta and more.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid photo ID is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Wear comfortable shoes and bring layers as the weather is subject to sudden changes. Often, the coastal weather can be cool with some fog and Paso Robles can be much warmer with lots of sunshine. It’s also a good idea to bring sunscreen.
- By California law, any children under the age of 8 years old, as well as any children shorter than 4’9” must be secured in a car seat or booster seat. Toast Tours DOES NOT provide a car seat or booster seat, and it is your responsibility to provide this yourself. Children under the age of 8 years old will not be allowed on the vehicle if you do not have a car seat or booster seat.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-bus
- Hearst Castle Grand Rooms Tour Ticket
- Visit 2 local wineries (tasting fees included)
- Visit Tin City (time here is at your own expense)
- Entry/Admission - Hearst Castle
- Entry/Admission - Paso Robles Wineries
- Purchases in Tin City (choose between wine, beer, cider, distilled spirits, ice cream and more!)
- Entry/Admission - Linn's Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Tin City Cider
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Paso Robles & Atascadero between 8:15 – 8:45 AM.
Drop-off to Paso Robles & Atascadero between 5:15 - 5:45 PM.
We will confirm the exact pick-up time & location the evening before your tour.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Toast Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.