What You'll Get
Meet your guide at the Village by the Grange in the morning for a brief orientation. Then, strap on your helmet, hop on your bike, and begin your easy, mostly flat 3.5-hour ride through downtown Toronto.
Your knowledgeable local guide will entertain you with insider stories about Toronto’s history, culture and architecture as you visit popular Toronto attractions such as CN Tower, Chinatown, Kensington Market, Eaton’s Centre, the Financial District, the Art Gallery of Ontario, the Hockey Hall of Fame, City Hall, Sugar Beach and the Entertainment District. Along the way, stop and rest at some markets such as St Lawrence Market to enjoy a bite to eat (own expense).
Not only will you get a comprehensive overview of the city, but you’ll also veer off the beaten path to explore scenic areas that few visitor’s experience. You'll feel like a local as you take in beautiful views of these hidden spots.
Throughout your ride, you'll be provided with some snacks and water. Wind your way back to the Village by the Grange to conclude your Toronto bike tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Riders ages 1-4 will ride in a child seat on the back of an adult bicycle (limited availability)
- Riders ages 5-7 will ride on a trail-a-bike attached to an adult bicycle (limited availability)
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passengers ages MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please note your comfort level of city riding in the Special Requirements box at check-out
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Granola bars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Toronto Bicycle Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes. DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
The Fine Print
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY. ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.