This small-group guided tour explores the treasures of the Santa Barbara region for full day experience. The tour begins with a visit to the Old Mission Santa Barbara, then heads to the quaint wine country villages of Solvang and Los Olivos, as well as stopping for olive oil tasting on a family farm. Your group will enjoy a historical overview at the Mission, then sit back for a drive to the Danish-American town of Solvang. In this adorable village, you will have time to drink wine, shop, ride a surrey or eat pastries. Then off to the stagecoach-era town of Los Olivos, where you will find galleries, shops and the perfect Pinot Noir. Throughout the day you will see locations where the Oscar-winning movie "Sideways" was filmed, and gain insights into the winemaking industry of Santa Barbara County. You'll also learn about the rich history of the Santa Barbara area, plus hear fun facts about the rich and famous who make this region their home. This tour offers something for everyone!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SolvangUSA, 1639 Copenhagen Dr, Solvang, CA 93463, USA
You may explore the entire village
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Mission Santa Barbara, 2201 Laguna St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105-3611
You will have the opportunity to walk around the front Mission grounds and the gift shop, which is free. Admission into the museum is not included in the tour price.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour in English
- Groups of (4) or more who plan to wine taste should call (805)403-6500 to inquire about tasting room reservations
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult over 21 years of age
- Cruise passenger bookings not recommended for this tour, due to the late return time
- 8 maximum passengers
- Tour runs rain or shine
- Passengers who intend to drink alcohol need ID's for tasting rooms
- No infant seats provided. All children who require car seats under CA law must have a car seat, and guest must provide car seat. Children who require car seats who do not have them will not be able to join the tour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in an air-conditioned small-group tour vehicle
- Professional/Knowledgable and Certified Driver/ Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Olive oil tasting
- Front of SB Mission grounds history overview tour, front room Mission gift shop access, rose garden access
- Wine tasting discount vouchers
- Cold bottled water
- Bottled water
- Mission museum entrance fee
- Food and drink (excluding water on board vehicle)
- Any museum and activity fees
- Wine tasting fees
- Gratuities (20%
- Entry/Admission - Old Mission Santa Barbara
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up anywhere in downtown Santa Barbara
Pickup between 9:30- 10:00 AM
6 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Totally Cali Tours of Santa Barbara LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.