This Bloedel Reserve tour is a one-of-a-kind experience with a knowledgeable local tour guide that you'll never forget. We begin our day exploring Bainbridge Islands unique personality and show you the islands beautiful scenery and secret spots that will fill you with joy. We then arrive at Fay Bainbridge State Park for a beachfront wildlife watch and an enjoyable snack. Next, we head to the Bloedel Reserve, a world-renowned garden and botanical reserve, that includes many amazing photo opportunities.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bainbridge Island Museum of Art, 550 Winslow Way E, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110-2418
Pick up location
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Fay Bainbridge Park, 15446 Sunrise Dr NE, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110-4180
Fay Bainbridge State Park for a beachfront wildlife watch and enjoyable lunch.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Manitou Beach, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110, USA
Views of Seattle
Stop At: Bloedel Reserve, 7571 NE Dolphin Dr, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110-3001
We begin our day at the Bloedel Reserve, a world-renowned garden and botanical reserve, that includes many amazing photo opportunities.
Duration: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Ticket & Private tour guide of The Bloedel Reserve.
- Lots of snacks, sparkling water, and water provided.
- Transportation in new Mercedes vans, new Ford F450 or a luxury SUV.
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. We guarantee you'll love your Tour Guide!
- Tour of Bainbridge Island
- Entry/Admission - Bainbridge Island Museum of Art
- Entry/Admission - Fay Bainbridge Park
- Entry/Admission - Bloedel Reserve
Bainbridge Island Museum of Art, 550 Winslow Way E, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tour Bainbridge in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.