Hire a luxury SUV or 14 passengers van with professional driver and enjoy the beauty of the Wine Country!
Cross the Golden Gate Bridge and make pictures at the Vista Point near the Lone Sailor Monument!Make pictures on t and of Sonoma & Napa!
Learn about the history of California and San Francisco!
Taste wine! Meet people! Have great lunch in one of hundreds great restaurants of the wine counry!
Visit 4-5 out of 600 wineries! Choose yourselves or let us choose for you!
Taste red, white and sparkling Californian wines!
Learn the history of the most famous wineries !
The tour lasts on average 8 to 10 hours.
About This Deal
We will start our trip at Jacuzzi Winery. The Italian style winery was founded by the same family that invented the world famous bathtub & established the company that has over 250 worldwide patents for advancements in pump systems, jet technology, air control and product design. You will hear more details while tasting their wines. The Olive Press produces Jacuzzi Family Vineyards' award winning olive oil. The Olive Press Olive Oil Tasting Room and Gift Shop is dedicated to anything and everything having to do with olives and olive oil. You will find many unique and distinctive items for gift giving and for your own home. Wine tasting here starts from $10 while olive oil tasting is free.
Our next stop is at Domaine Carneros by Taittinger that was founded by the Taittinger family of Champagne. It produces world class award wining sparkling wines as well as Pinot Noir. The Domaine Carneros château is a California wine country landmark. It is inspired by the classic 18th century Château de la Marquetterie in Champagne, France - home of Champagne Taittinger. Starting at $30 per person.
Next we will visit the Buena Vista Winery . Founded in 1857, it is the oldest commercial winery in California. The original hand-dug caves are still on site, and are open to visitors for tours after a reconstruction. The visitor center, located inside the original wine press house, provides access to the original champagne cellar. Buena Vista is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a California Historical Landmark. The winery produces 100,000 cases of wine including cabernet sauvignon, syrah, pinot noir, merlot, sauvignon blanc, zinfandel and chardonnay wines, as well as a host of unique historical varietals labeled under the "Vinicultural Society" label. Starting at $20 per person.
Then we will head into downtown Sonoma to Sonoma Plaza. Sonoma Plaza is the perfect destination for 2 hours or 2 days! 100+ shops and art galleries, 25+ wine tasting rooms, 30+ great places to eat, and many other things to experience.Take the sights, attend a cheese tasting, do some shopping, taste some wine, and visit the historic Mission in this eight acre National Park.
Our next stop is Cline Cellars. This winery created legendary Zinfandels, distinctive Rhone-style wines, and Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir, Merlot and Chardonnay. While most wineries close at 5, Cline stays open till 6. It is a perfect winery to close the tour.
All the listed stops are just recommendations. We will be happy to replace them with wineries chosen by our guests.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Legal drinking age in California is 21.
- Tourlimo LLC is not affiliated with any farms or wineries.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- San Francisco pick up and drop off.
- Wine tasting at Jacuzzi and Cline.
- Fuel surcharge
- Some wineries charge fees for tasting wines and for apetizers.
1: Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
2: Hotel Fairmont San Francisco, 950 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
3: Fisherman's Wharf, 286-298 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
- San Francisco Intl Airport, San Bruno, CA 94128
- Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, 1 Airport Dr, Oakland, CA 94621
- San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA 94128, USA
6 to 12 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tour Limo LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.