Ride along in our shuttle and discover some of the most beautiful places and major attractions in Oahu Island. You will explore breathtaking nature of Oahu and scenery and get a chance to enjoy Diamond Head Lookout, historic Haleiwa Town, and world-renowned Dole Plantation gift shop (activities not included). Other attractions include Hanauma Bay Lookout, Halona Blow Hole, East Coast and North Shore. We will also pass/drive by other scenic beaches and Kahala neighborhood. For lunch, we will stop by the food trucks in North Shore. We will comply with social distancing guidelines throughout the tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Stop - Diamond Head is a volcanic crater and was formed more than 100,000 years ago. It is now one of the most popular visitor attractions in Oahu. Our tour will stop at Diamond Head Lookout for you to enjoy the scenery of the world-famous landmark in Oahu
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
Stop - (except Mondays and Tuesdays) - Famous for its beautiful natural landscape, Hanauma Bay Lookout is located in the southeast coast of Oahu Island. It is a cone-shaped volcanic bay, and marine ecosystem full of coral reefs and fish thrive here
Stop At: Halona Blowhole, Kalanianole Highway, Oahu, HI 96825
Stop - Halona Blowhole is a rock formation formed by lava flows that made natural holes in the rocks thousands of years ago. The rock formation shoots up the sea water into the air when the tide is strong and windy.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Makapu'u Point, Kalaniana'ole Hwy turnout above Makapu'u Beach, Oahu, HI 96795
Stop - Enjoy the scenery at Makapu'u Point, the easternmost point in Oahu.
Stop At: Kualoa Regional Park, 49-479 Kamehameha Hwy, Oahu, HI 96744-5133
Kualoa Regional Park is a famous photo spot with a background of a small island called Mokoli’I. Mokoli’I, also known as Chinaman’s Hat to locals for its unique shape, is a basalt islet. You will have the opportunity to take photos of Koolau Mountain in the background..
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kahuku, Kahuku, Oahu, Hawaii
(Subject to change depending on traffic and schedule) Hawaii's staple dish, Garlic Shrimp Plate is one of the must-try food items when visiting Hawaii. We will stop at one of the food trucks in Kahuku.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Haleiwa Town Center, 66-125, 66-145, 66-165, 66-197 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-1412
Enjoy the historic town of Haleiwa in Oahu. We will stop here for lunch and give you plenty time to walk around and sightsee.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
Activities are not included. You will have time to look around the gift shop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sunset Beach, Sunset Beach, Oahu, Hawaii
Stop - As a famous beach for great surfing location, Sunset Beach boasts big waves and great scenery.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Depending on the size of the group, we will operate as many vehicles to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide tips (it is customary to tip $10 per person)
Traveler pickup is offered
We send out initial confirm email upon checking the booking. We pick up our guests at most hotels in Waikiki between 7:45-8:30AM. We will inform you exact pick-up time the day before the tour via text or email. Mahalo!
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
Oahu Island Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
12/15/2019 - 10/18/2023
|Monday :||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday :||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday :||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday :||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday :||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tournet Hawaii, Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings