We’ll go to 4 of the best urban breweries in Seattle, on a walking brewery crawl. One of them is recognized by locals and tourists and generally by paranormal enthusiasts as the most haunted bars in the Northwest. We will also get to visit the only brewery museum on the West Coast! Guests will also hear captivating, spicy stories from Seattle’s history, at each of the 4 locations. The cost of the drinks is not included in the tour. Guests can get drinks, but they don’t have to - they can also just come along for the fun and the stories, if they so chose. It’s totally up to guests. This is a 2 hours tour, filled with amazing local ales and fascinating stories.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kells Irish Pub, 1916 Post Aly, Seattle, WA 98101-1015
This is one of the 4 breweries - this is the haunted one! We'll go to a total of 4 local microbreweries, and a brewery museum as well.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Stories about the history of beer worldwide, the history of beer in the USA, and Seattle's history
- a ghost story, and a haunted location. Guests can use phone apps for ghost hunting (often w results)
- Entry/Admission - Kells Irish Pub
- Alcoholic Beverages
86 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
2 hours 30 minutes
1901 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours by Bobby in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.