Our tour guides don't follow scripts. The tour is more of a conversation than a lecture. We love to accomadate any special request we get during the tour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Louis Cemetery No. 1, 425 Basin St 3421 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112-3535
Our licenses tour guide will tell you everything you need to know about the cemetery. We will explain the reason for our above ground burial process, and how we can fit over 100 people in each tomb! We also take you the tomb of the world famous voodoo witch, Marie Laveau. We also show the future tomb of actor Nicholas Cage.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Real Talk
- Entry/Admission - St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Bottled water
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tours Etc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.