With the Tulum Coba Plus + Isla Mujeres combo you can visit 5 different places in 2 days starting with 2 archaeological sites, enjoy a unique choco-cocoa experience, swim in a cenote and shop at Playa del Carmen.
For the second day, sail on a catamaran to Isla Mujeres, go snorkeling and get to know downtown isla Mujeres all with drinks and food included in addition to round transportation.
What You'll Get
Day 1: Tulum, Coba, Cenote, Playa del Carmen & Choco-Cacao Experience
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
First stop, the Tulum ruins if you're passionate about history or if you'd just like to know more about the Mayan civilization and culture.
Next stop, Coba Mexico! You must climb to the top of the Nohoch-Mul temple at Coba, then swimming in an awe-inspiring cenote are also included in our tour. You will savor a delicious regional lunch and live a unique Mayan chocolate experience! To conclude your day, we'll bring you to the famous 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen where you can shop til you drop!
Duration: 11 hours
• Breakfast: Box lunch (light breakfast) and Lunch
• Lunch: Unlimited beverages on board (soft drinks, beer and bottled water)
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Isla Mujeres Tour
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
On our Isla Mujeres tour you will go snorkeling and swim with colorful tropical fish, see amazing coral formations and other marine species.
Then beach club on the island where you will have a delicious lunch and drinks, relax.
Once on the island you can explore the charming streets of downtown Isla Mujeres where you'll find lots of shops offering handmade crafts and souvenirs.
Duration: 8 hours
• Lunch: Open bar service (domestic drinks and liquors only)
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bilingual tour guide at both archaeological sites
- Admission fee to both archaeological sites
- Use of a bicycle in Coba
- Mayan Chocolate Experience
- Swimming in an underground cenote (approximately 30 minutes)
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Dock fee & reef tax per person (13 USD approximately)
PLAZA PARTY, Boulevard Kukulcan km 9 s/n Frente al Centro de Convenciones Zona Hotelera, Int, Plaza La Fiesta, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in Cancun, the transportation will pick you up around 7:00 am*. For some hotels the pick-up & drop-off service is not available at the hotel lobby but at our meeting point in Plaza La Fiesta in the Hotel Zone in Cancun. Please check this on the service confirmation you will get by email after completing the booking process.
If you are staying in Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya, the transportation will pick you up (around 9:00 am*) & drop you off at our meeting point in Plaza la Fiesta in Playa del Carmen. Please check this on the service confirmation you will get by email after completing the booking process.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Translamex SA de CV in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.