What You'll Get
Ready for the ultimate Vegas adventure? It’s time to try your hands at the high-flying trapeze.
Dress in comfortable, athletic-style clothing for easy movement and head over to Trapeze Las Vegas, approximately 15 minutes from the Vegas Strip. Here, you’ll meet your professional instructor for a 90-minute lesson.
Your class begins with a basic trick called the 'knee hang.’ After learning the technique on the low trapeze bar, each person will get three to four turns to practice it on the high trapeze. A catch net protects you from injury.
By the end of the session, you’ll get to perform the knee hang and this time be caught mid-air.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dress code: Please where comfortable, athletic-style clothing that allows for mobility, such as t-shirts, tights, leggings or sweatpants. Shorts are discouraged because the backs of your knees will be more comfortable hanging on the bar if your skin isn’t bare. If you have long hair, tie it back. You must wear socks, and shoes must be removed before flying on the trapeze.
- A minimum of 3 people per session is required
- Maximum 10 people per session
- 90-minute trapeze lesson
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Trapeze Las Vegas in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.