We love winter on Maui, with the return of the Humpbacks we get just as excited as you to have those close encounters. That's what makes our private tours so special, is the connection to the whales. Chris your private guide who has spent years on the water with the humpbacks examines their behavior a puts you in the best location for that once in a lifetime encounter as if he understands them. So if you are serious about whale watching while here on Maui this is the tour for YOU!
December 15 - May 15
About This Deal
Winter on Maui is a truly magical time. We get to welcome back our part time residents, the Humpback Whales! Being able to see these gentle giants in their natural habitat is an experience you will never forget. Our Kayak & Whale Watching Tours are hands down the best way to encounter these majestic creatures. The kayaks put us on the whales level, which allows us to hear the whales breathe and even sing. Baby humpbacks or calfs are extremely curious and have been know to come right up to the kayaks, as long as mama isn't to strict. Watching the Humpbacks on Maui is a once in a lifetime experience for a lot of people, so why not make sure you get those intimate encounters with the Humpbacks that YOU are looking for!
December 15 - May 15
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your saftey is important to us! Thats why we are only offering private tours at this time. Even with all the precautions we have put into place, we feel it is best to keep all tours between one party and the guide. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
- Free Photos!!!
- Bottled water
700 Olowalu Village Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tropical Guides & Outfitters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.