Enjoy a complete tour to the Yucatan Peninsula on our tour to Chichen Itza and let our team of professionals take you to live a unique experience visiting one of the wonders of the world (Chichen Itza) where we will explain more about the Mayan culture and about this city that with a big importance for the development of the Mayan culture.
We will take you to Valladolid, a town that has the category of magical town for the beauty of its streets, traditions, history and gastronomy,
On our tour we offer lunch which is buffet, admission to all places, free transportation from your hotel and the best service.
Before finishing you can immerse yourself in a true Mayan cenote of fresh and crystalline waters that will refresh you and you will feel in touch with nature, dare to swim in the cenote and live another unique experience
You will pay only a fee of goods and service of 20 usd per person when the transportation pick you up. (fee not included)
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Discover what the Yucatan Peninsula offers its visitors, on our tour you will be guided by a team of professionals who will pick you up from your hotel, in Cancun or Riviera Maya, very early in the morning, then we will take you to Chichen Itza, a wonder of World and cultural heritage of humanity, where you will discover a city that was key in the development of the Mayan civilization, our guides are certified and with a great commitment in the quality of service.
this tour will teach a lot and you will have the opportunity to take amazing pictures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
We will have the visit to the city of Valladolid located at Yucatán State, a place that has the recognition of a magical town for the beauty of its streets and its great culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Maya Park, Km 3, Carretera Chechmil a Uspibil, Valladolid 97770 Mexico
Before finish our tour you´ll enjoy swimming in a real Mayan Cenote, with crystal clear and refreshing water, an experience that you cannot miss, dare to live it with the best team.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and Drop Off
- Certified Guides
- Tickets for all the places
- Lunch - Mexican Buffet
- Cenote Swim Experience
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Maya Park
- Goods and Services fee (20 usd per person)
- Photos and Souvenirs
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from hotel at Cancun and Riviera Maya, the pick up time will be confirmed based on
your hotel name, please inform us your hotel name after submit
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tulum Coba Tour 4x1 in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.