A quick and easy intro to this funky little town. We cover the pivotal historical points that make this place unique, including the deadly haircut of New Mexico’s first American Governor, the red light district of Taos's past, a priest’s 51 children, and the most important Native American in history. We mix plenty of spice, sauce, and a few ghost stories to keep you entertained for the whole 50-minute, half-mile walking tour. Dog friendly! Offered daily at 11:00AM with a reservation. Call for group tours or last minute bookings.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taos Plaza, Immediately West of the Intersection of Us 64 and Nm 68, Taos, NM 87571-6071
The starting and ending place of this walking tour, your guide will cover the major historical points of the Historic Taos Plaza.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: John Dunn Shops, 120 Bent St, Taos, NM 87571-5916
We will walk through the John Dunn Shops and explain who Long John Dunn was.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Local guide
- Guide gratuity: While gratuities are not a requirement, it is an appropriate and welcome gesture. A 15-20% gratuity based on the cost of your tour will make your guide feel appreciated and valued.
Taos Plaza Gazebo, Taos, NM 87571, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Turquoise Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.