This day trip departs from St. George and takes you to the historic homestead of Dueling Sevens Ranch, as well as to experience the beautiful vistas of the Grand Canyon. Your guides will provide transportation so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery the day has to offer.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pipe Spring National Monument, 406 North Pipe Spring Road HC 65 Box 5, Fredonia, AZ 86022
on the way to and from the toroweap overlook, if time allows for the price of admission to the monument we can tour this unique venue.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tuweep Tours, St. George, UT 84770-0607
pick up in St. George and travel to the toroweap overlook of the
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pipe Spring National Monument
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tuweep Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.