Join us for an afternoon or evening of fun and experience the craft beer boom! We have some amazing breweries lined up that are the latest and hoppin’ places in town! You will be given the opportunity to taste flagship, seasonal and local favorites on these tours! Have a great time on our luxury transportation and don’t worry about the hassle of transportation in between breweries!We are unique in that during the summer months we use our open-air bus to enjoy the warm season here in Minnesota!
What You'll Get
The craft beer scene has exploded in recent years and nowhere is this more evident than the former beer producing capitals of the American Midwest. With a renewed interest in hoppy pale ales, coffee flavored porters, crisp Czech lagers and fruity wheat beers, more Americans than ever are demanding quality brews from local producers with their own stories, personalities, and interest defining the products they create. This 3-hour brewery tour will provide an exciting overview of the new type of breweries and taprooms become more common in the Twin Cities area.
Your group brewery tour starts at 6:00pm sharp on Saturdays . Each group is led by an expert driver/guide whose incredible knowledge about the history of beer, how it is made, and what is happening in the industry is eclipsed only by his passion for drinking the hoppy stuff. Each stop at a separate, distinct brewery or taproom includes a pint of beer of your choice with the option of purchasing another if time permits. The bus transporting you between stops will be fully stocked with water and snacks to keep you fueled and hydrated during the three hour adventure. After sampling the local brew at each establishment, you will head back to your pickup point for an evening drop-off back downtown.
We are unique in that we use out summer months we use our open air bus to enjoy the warm season here in Minnesota!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 21 years of age to join this tour
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years. Photo ID required
- All travelers will be required to sign a Liability Waiver before the start of the tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- A ride in the only open air bus in Minnesota! (May-September)
- 3-hour tour of three craft breweries or taprooms
- Professional driver and guide
- Small group tour
- Transportation in temperature controlled bus between breweries
- Ride in an Open-air bus (seasonal)
- 3 beers, 1 pint at each stop!
- Convenient pick up and drop off
- Cooler to store your growlers
- Food, except for the snacks and water on the bus
Outside Rock Bottom Brewery in LaSalle Plaza
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Twin Cities Brewery Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.