Two great experiences, one low price! We’ve combined our relaxing sightseeing city tour with a spectacular river cruise to create a summer midday treat. It begins with a 90-minute city tour, incorporating the best of Minneapolis’s past and present, before concluding with a thrilling 90-minute cruise down the mighty Mississippi River. What better way to see this exciting and historic city than by land and water? This tour is excellent for visitors, locals and families alike!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Minneapolis Visitors Information, 505 Nicollet Mall Ste 100, Minneapolis, MN 55402-1142
Meet your guide here for an exciting midday adventure by bus and boat!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Private transportation
- Mississippi River Cruise
- Fun and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Professional Driver
- Boat gratuities
- Snacks and bottled water on the bus
- Tour Guide Gratuity
505 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55402, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Twin Cities Sightseeing Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.