What You'll Get
This is a 2-hour walking tour through the New Orleans French Quarter that explores stories of ghosts and gore including notorious tales and historical facts. You'll meet up at 6pm at the departure location in the French Quarter. From there, your guide will take you to many storied locations in the city. Along the way, falsehoods will be debunked using historical facts while, surprisingly, other tales become more credible for the same reason. You will hear the details of the famous Sultan's Massacre. You will then hear more plausible tales at the La Laurie Mansion. The tour ends with eerie tales more solidly placed in fact, such as that of the first great fire of New Orleans. The tour ends outside of a haunted bar just off of Jackson Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) from stops along the route but are not included in the price of the tour
- Food and drinks
Jackson Square at Corner of St. Ann and Chartres under the streetlamp.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Two Chicks Walking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.