What You'll Get
Day 1: Arrival in Boston
Stay overnight at the Comfort Inn, Morrissey Blvd Boston
Day 2: Cape Cod
Boston City Tour featuring, the financial district, seaport, Boston Common, Beacon Hill, Quincy Market Place. In the afternoon, head to Cape Cod where you'll spend the next three nights. Enjoy dinner and entertainment at the Irish Village.
Day 3: Nantucket
Enjoy a fully narrated delightful historic tour of Nantucket. This tour offers a truly interesting riding tour of America's most scenic little island. In just over an hour, become acquainted with the "Little Grey Lady," famous as the world's foremost whaling port in the 18th century. Your narrated tour covers close to 65% of the island including: The Old Mill, "Sconset" Village with its rose-covered cottages, Low Beach, Sankaty Head Lighthouse, Cranberry bogs and Nantucket moors. You'll return to the Mainland late in the early evening. Dinner features a New England Lobster Dinner.
Day 4: Cape Cod National Sea Shore & Whale Watching
Travel from Hyannis along the Cape Cod National Sea Shore to Provincetown. Along the way, stop at the Salt Marsh Visitor Center where you can see the whaling exhibit and the movie that explains the geology of Cape Cod. Upon arrival in Provincetown, enjoy an afternoon whale-watching cruise. Seeing the gentle giants off the shores of Cape Cod is always a thrill. In October, you are likely to see hump back whales. Before returning to Hyannis, enjoy dinner at a local restaurant. Breakfast and Dinner.
Day 5: Hyannis and JFK Library
Before leaving Hyannis, stop at Kennedy Park for a photo opportunity. Cross the Cape Cod Canal and head north towards Boston. As you continue on to Boston, your first stop is the JFK library, where you can follow the story of JFK’s life and the events of his presidency. Arrive at airport at 2pm. Breakfast included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please indicate any medical or dietary assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout.
- Tour features:
- Boston City Tour
- 1 night Comfort Inn, Morrissey Blvd Boston
- 3 Nights at the HYANNIS HARBOR HOTEL
- Whale watch day trip to Provincetown or Cape Cod Dune Tour
- Nantucket day trip by ferry
- 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners (including tax and gratuity)
- Baggage handling
- Motor coach transportation
- Tour director
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Items of a personal nature including items such as: in room movies, laundry, telephone etc.
- Gratuities (optional)
- New Hampshire pick up outside of Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire not included
Arrive at your leisure on Day 1
Travelers will be returned to the Boston/Logan or Manchester airport by 1PM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tye's Top Tour & Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.