What You'll Get
DAY 1: Join us as we travel to Montreal, Canada. This morning you will travel through New England to the Canadian border where a fun-filled weekend awaits you. Please remember you need a passport to cross the border. Tonight we feature dinner in the Old City of Montreal followed by a visit to the Casino. Dinner Included.
DAY 2: A delicious breakfast is included this morning before a local guide joins us, and takes us on a city sightseeing tour. We will visit such attractions as Notre Dame Basilica, Mount Royal, Old Montreal, McGill University, Jacques Cartier Square, as well as the residential areas. You will have free time this afternoon to browse the shops and let your curiosity unfold. You might want to visit the shops on St. Catherine St., which are reflective of the shops of Europe, or perhaps you would prefer to take a horse-drawn carriage ride through the streets of Montreal. Maybe you could even discover the latest fashions in the Place Ville Marie. Be sure to bring a swimsuit so that you may enjoy the pool. Tonight’s New Years Party will feature dinner, dancing, hats, noise makers and a celebration with an open bar. Breakfast & Dinner Included.
DAY 3: Enjoy the morning in Montreal before our return journey back to the USA after a joyous three days in the country next door. Please remember that you will again need your proof of citizenship to cross back into the USA. Breakfast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please remember a passport is required to cross the border
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Must advise your pick-up location (Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire or Boston, MA); Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise this information
- Please indicate any medical or dietary assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout.
- 2 nights accommodation at Downtown First Class Hotel
- New Year’s party
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- All sightseeing per itinerary
- All taxes and gratuities except to tour director and driver
- Services of a professional tour guide
- Baggage handling (one bag per person)
- Items of a personal nature including items such as: in room movies, laundry, telephone etc.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- New Hampshire pick up outside of Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire not included
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tye's Top Tour & Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.