What You'll Get
Day 1: Arrive in New York. Meet at the Manhattan Times Square Hotel located in Times Square.
Day 2: Use you hop-on hop-off pass and attraction pass to provide admission to New York’s museums and attractions as well as a Statue of Liberty Cruise. Breakfast
Day 3: Another day to enjoy the city using your hop-on hop-off pass. If you don’t want to use all of the attractions, they can be traded for lunch or dinner at select restaurants. Breakfast.
Day 4: This morning Air link Shuttle will transfer you to the airport for flight to Niagara Falls. You will be met at the airport and transferred to Niagara Falls. Breakfast.
Day 5: The day begins with either a cruise under the falls or a “Journey Behind The Falls" experience. Continue to Table Rock for a spectacular view of the falls, along the Niagara Parkway to the Floral Clock and a stop at the Botanical Gardens for a stroll through the gardens. Tonight dinner overlooks the falls. Breakfast & Dinner
Day 6: This morning you will be transferred to the airport for a short flight to Boston and a three-night stay at the Hyannis Harbor Hotel. Tonight features a New England Lobster Dinner. Breakfast & Dinner
Day 7: Travel along the Cape Cod National Sea Shore to Provincetown where you have the option of going whale watching or taking a Dune Tour. Breakfast & Dinner
Day 8: Depart for Woods Hole and the Ferry to Martha’s Vineyard. Enjoy a tour visiting the towns of Oak Bluff, Vineyard Haven, Edgartown and Aquina. In Vineyard Haven see the gingerbread houses and learn the story of the tent meetings on the commons. Breakfast
Day 9: Visit the Kennedy Memorial. Then on to Plymouth to see how the cranberry is harvested and learn about the many uses of the cranberry. Visit the Mayflower II. Learn what it was like to cross the ocean in 1620. It is then on to Plymouth Plantation where you will discover how the Pilgrims and the Native American’s lived. Breakfast & Dinner.
Day 10: Tour of historic Boston, Massachusetts. See the USS Constitution, the oldest commissioned ship in the US Navy.Travel to the North end where to visit the Old North Church and see Paul Revere's home. Next, the famed Quincy Market for shopping and lunch. Breakfast
Day 11: Off to Maine to explore the Light House Trail. Breakfast & Lunch.
Day 12: Travel to Squam Lake, used as the setting in the movie on Golden Pond. Breakfast & Dinner.
Day 13: We start at the Cabot Creamery for a sampling of Vermont’s finest cheeses. Continue to Ben & Jerry’s for a tour. At Morse farm we see how Maple Sugar is produced. Then to Cold Hollow for to taste cider, jams and mustards. Breakfast.
Day 14: Transfer to Boston or Manchester for flight home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A current valid passport is required to cross the border
- Please indicate any medical or dietary assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout.
- 3 nights accommodation Hotel Times Square
- 1 night accommodation Boston Area Hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation Michaels Inn Niagara Falls
- 3 Nights accommodation Hyannis Harbor Hotel
- 4 Nights accommodation Country Inn and Suites
- 10 Breakfasts
- 8 Dinners
- 48 Hour Hop on Hop off Pass New York with attraction pass
- Hornblower cruise or Journey behind the falls
- All admissions and sightseeing per itinerary
- Whale Watch or Dune Tour
- All taxes and Gratuities except to Driver and Tour director
- at least one New England Lobster Dinner
- Items of a personal nature including items such as: in room movies, laundry, telephone etc.
- Gratuities (optional)
- New Hampshire pick up outside of Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire not included
Transfer to Boston, MA or Manchester, NH for flight home.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tye's Top Tour & Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.