What You'll Get
Day 1 (D)
Arrive in Boston transfer to Hyannis Harbor Hotel on Cape Cod. Tonight join your fellow travelers with a lobster or prime rib dinner.
Day 2: Martha's Vineyard (B, D)
Enjoy a breakfast buffet before departing for Martha’s Vineyard. Be ready to depart for the ferry by 8 a.m. Once on Martha's Vineyard, you have an all-island tour with time for shopping in Edgartown.
Day 3: Cape Cod National Sea Shore & Whale Watching (B, D)
Start the day with a hearty breakfast before heading to Provincetown for a whale watching tour. On the way to Provincetown, a stop will be made at the Kennedy Memorials and the Salt Marsh Visitors Center. After whale watching in Provincetown, enjoy dinner before returning to Hyannis.
Day 4: Boston City Tour (B, D)
After breakfast, depart for Flax Pond Cranberry farm where you see how cranberries are harvested and processed and taste delectable cranberry treats. Continue to Boston for a Boston City Tour including a stop at the JFK Library and the USS Constitution. Continue on to New Hampshire where you overnight at the Holiday Inn Express Merrimack.
Day 5: Maine Lighthouse (B, L)
After breakfast, depart for coastal Maine. Stop at Stonewall Kitchens for sampling and tasting. Next it is on to Nubble Lighthouse, one of the most photographed lighthouses on the Maine Coast. Continue on to Kennebunkport for a lobster lunch at the famous Nonantum Resort. We drive Ocean Avenue past Walker Point where George and Barbra Bush live and on to Portland to photograph the second-most famous lighthouse, the Portland Head Light. We return to Merrimack in the evening.
Day 6: White Mountains & the Kancamaugus Highway (B, D)
Travel north to the White Mountains where you will ride the tram to the top of Cannon Mountain; on a clear day you can see four states. Continue on to the Kancamagus Highway for scenic viewing. Stops made to photograph a covered bridge, raging water and views from the summit. Return to Merrimack for a farewell dinner. Breakfast and dinner included.
Transportation provided to Manchester regional airport or Boston Logan airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversize or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Please indicate any medical or dietary assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout
- If a tour component is canceled due to weather, we will offer a substitute attraction if available. Whenever possible we will shift the days of a tour. When that is not possible we will offer substitution. If there is no substitution available we will refund, when requested, the cost of that component
- Tour features:
- 3 Nights at the HYANNIS HARBOR HOTEL
- 3 Nights at a Holiday Inn Express Merrimack, NH
- 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 4 dinners, including tax and gratuity
- Boston City Tour
- Whale watching tour or Dune Tour
- Baggage handling
- Transportation by 12 passenger Mercedes Sprinter or similar Vehicle
- Tour director
- Items of a personal nature including items such as: in room movies, laundry, telephone etc.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Excess luggage charges
- New Hampshire pick up outside of Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire not included
3 p.m. Logan Airport
Transportation will be provided to Manchester regional Airport or Boston Logan Airport Travelers will be returned to the Boston/Logan airport by 1 p.m.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tye's Top Tour & Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.