What You'll Get
DAY 1: Join us as we travel from Southern New Hampshire to Canada. This morning you travel through New England to the Canadian border where a fun-filled weekend awaits you. Please remember to bring proof that you are a US citizen as you are leaving the United States. Dinner Included.
DAY 2: A delicious breakfast is included this morning before a local guide joins us, and takes us on a city sightseeing tour, We will visit such attractions as Notre Dame Basilica, Mount Royal, Old Montreal, McGill University, Jacques Cartier Square, as well as the residential areas. You will have free time this afternoon to browse the shops and let your curiosity unfold. You might want to visit the shops on St. Catherine St., which are reflective of the shops of Europe, or perhaps you would prefer to take a horse-drawn carriage ride through the streets of Montreal. Maybe you could even discover the latest fashions in the Place Ville Marie. Be sure to bring a swimsuit so that you may enjoy the pool. Tonight we have included reserved seats for the International Fireworks Festival in the silver section. In this section you will overlook where the fireworks are launched from. Breakfast Included.
DAY 3: Our tour will start at one of Montreal’s newest attractions, the Bio Dome This attraction will take you through the natural habitat of Canadian Wildlife in one enclosed building (Admission not included), or the Botanical Gardens. Enjoy the morning in Montreal before our return journey back to the USA after a joyous three days in the country next door. Please remember that you will again need your proof of citizenship to cross back into the USA. Breakfast included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Must advise your pick-up location (Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire or Boston MA); Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise this information
- Boston: pick-ups at the Comfort Inn Boston, the Hilton Boston Logan Airport or South Station (Atlantic Street side in front of the glass doors)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please indicate any medical or dietary assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout.
- Two nights Best Western Plus
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- All sightseeing per itinerary
- Casino bonus ($10 cash) with a minimum of 20 travelers
- All taxes
- Services of a professional tour guide
- Baggage handling (one bag per person)
- Transport by either motor coach and Mercedes sprinter based on size of group
- gratuities to driver and tour director
- New Hampshire pick up outside of Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire not included
Boston: Boston, complimentary pick-ups at the Logan Airport (terminal one arrivals), South Station (Atlantic Street side in front of the glass doors) and Boston Hotels (on request only)
New Hampshire: Exit 8 Park and Ride, Nashua, Hooksett Park and Ride at the end of exit 11 off of 93 (Right before the toll booth northbound), or hotel accommodation in Nashua, Merrimack, Bedford NH.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tye's Top Tour & Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.