What You'll Get
DAY 1: Join us as we travel from Southern New Hampshire to Canada. This morning you travel through New England to the Canadian border where a fun-filled weekend awaits you. Please remember A PASSPORT OR national Identity card is required. Tonight features a visit to the Casino with casino bonus package. Optional jet boating is available this afternoon. Dinner Included.
DAY 2: A delicious breakfast is included this morning before a local guide joins us, and takes us on a city sightseeing tour. Visit such attractions as Notre Dame Basilica, Mount Royal, Old Montreal, McGill, University, Jacques Cartier Square, as well as the residential areas. Our tour ends at one of Montreal’s newest attractions, the Bio Dome. (admission not included). This attraction takes you through the natural habitat of Canadian Wildlife in one enclosed building. There is free time in the afternoon to browse the shops and let your curiosity unfold. You might want to visit the shops on St. Catherine St., which are reflective of the shops of Europe, or perhaps you would prefer to take a horse-drawn carriage ride through the streets of Montreal. Maybe you could even discover the latest fashions in the Place Ville Marie. Be sure to bring a swimsuit so that you may enjoy the pool. Tonight we have included reserved seats for the international Fireworks Festival in the silver section. In this section you will overlook where the fireworks are launched. Breakfast Included.
DAY 3: Enjoy the morning in Montreal before our return journey back to the USA after a joyous three days in the country next door. Please remember that you will again need your proof of citizenship to cross back into the USA. Breakfast included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Must advise your pick-up location (Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire or Boston MA); Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise this information
- Tyes Top Tour & Travel provides transportation from Boston / Logan Airport to New Hampshire where the hotel rates and taxes are less expensive. We provide transfers for Boston Express which leaves the airport for New Hampshire every hour. If there are 5 or more arriving on a the same flight Tyes Top Tours & Travel will meet the flights and provide direct transportation to hotels. Scheduled departure time from Boston Logan Airport is at 3:00 PM on multi day tours
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Two nights first class hotel
- Meals: 2 Breakfast 1 Dinner
- All sightseeing per itinerary
- Casino bonus ($10 cash)
- All taxes and gratuities except to tour guide and driver
- Services of a professional tour guide
- Baggage handling (one bag per person)
- all taxes and gratuities except to driver and tour director
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tye's Top Tour & Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.