What You'll Get
Day 1: Depart New England for the Finger Lakes Wine Festival held in Watkins Glen NY. Our first stop is the magnificent Belhurst Castle on the shores of Seneca. Lake. Belhurst castle is often listed as one of the most romantic spots in the Finger Lakes Region. After lunch we enjoy a tour and tasting of the award winning wines in the castle winery. We continue on to Horsehead where our hotel for the next two nights are the Country Inn and Suites located near the festival grounds. There are lots of places to eat nearby with an outback steak house across from the hotel. Chili’s, Ruby Tuesday, Red Lobster and many of the chain restaurants are located nearby. Lunch included.
Day 2: We begin the day with the Great Western Champagne breakfast before heading to the Finger Lakes Wine Festival. A highlight of the morning is when the bus does a lap on the Watkins Glen racetrack. If you want to do a lap in a pace car the price is $10 and is a great experience. The festival opens at 9 am and your ticket allows you to participate at the tasting presented by the wineries, the food demonstrations, access to beer tasting, and the four festival stages. The festival has over 40 wineries participating, over 100 non wine vendors, craft beer makers offering tasting as well as food cooking and preparation throughout the day. Tonight features a relaxing cruise on Seneca Lake. Breakfast included
Day 3: The morning we visit Watkins Glen State Park where you have the opportunity to walk the gorge. The tranquil walk is a perfect way to start the day. We return to the festival for a second day of wine and food tasting. We depart the festival at 2:00 PM for the return trip home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If a tour component is canceled due to weather, we will offer a substitute attraction if available. Whenever possible we will shift the days of a tour. When that is not possible we will offer substitution. If there is no substitution available we will refund, when requested, the cost of that component.
- Please indicate any medical or dietary assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Round trip Motor Coach Transportation
- Elegant Lunch at Belhurst Castle followed by wine tasting
- 2 nights at the Country Inn and Suites Horsehead NY, Seneca Lake Cruise
- 1 Country Inn Breakfast, 1 Champagne breakfast at the festival
- 3 wine glass souvenirs
- Baggage handling
- Tour director throughout
- All hotel taxes
- Items of a personal nature including items such as: in room movies, laundry, telephone etc.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- New Hampshire pick up outside of Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire not included
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tye's Top Tour & Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.