What You'll Get
Day 1. We depart from southern New Hamsphire and upon on arrival on the cape we have a tour of the Hyannis area. Tonight we feature a night of entertainment with Prime Rib or Lobster at the Irish Village. Be sure to bring your swim suit so that you can enjoy the indoor pool. Dinner.
Day 2: Breakfast is at the Hotel followed by high speed ferry to ferry to Nantucket. We arrive in time to watch the antique car parade on Main St., to shop in the quaint shops and visit the craft fair. See thousands of daffodils in bloom while on the island. We include a bagged lunch, which you can enjoy while watching the parade or at your leisure. After the parade take a Nantucket Island tour before departing for home. Breakfast & Lunch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Must advise your pick-up location (Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire or Boston MA); Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise this information
- Complimentary pick-ups at Comfort Inn Boston (morrisey blvd), the Hilton Boston Logan Airport or South Station (Atlantic Street side in front of the glass doors)
- Please indicate any medical or dietary assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout.
- Note in April the ferry ride to Nantucket can be choppy. Passengers prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
- Round Trip Motor Coach transportation
- 1 Night in Hyannis
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Tour of Nantucket
- Daffodil Days Souvenir
- Ferry to Nantucket
- Items of a personal nature including items such as: in room movies, laundry, telephone etc.
- Gratuities (optional) suggested $5 per person per day for tour director and similar amount for driver
- New Hampshire pick up outside of Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire not included
Returns to Boston approximately 8:00pm, Nashua NH approximately 9:00pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tye's Top Tour & Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.