What You'll Get
Day 1: We depart from your Boston or Manchester (if flying 3 pm departure from Boston) and upon on arrival on the cape we will have a tour of the Hyannis area. Tonight we will feature a welcome dinner featuring Prime rib and lobster. Dinner.
Day 2: Nantucket Daffodil Festival
Breakfast will be at the Hotel followed by high speed ferry to ferry to Nantucket. We arrive in time to watch the antique car parade on Main St., to shop in the quaint shops and visit the craft fare. You will see thousands of daffodils in bloom while on the island. We will include a bagged lunch, which you can enjoy while watching the parade or at your leisure. After the parade you will have a Nantucket Island tour before departing for Merrimack where you will overnight at the Holiday Inn Express. Breakfast & Lunch
Day 3: Coastal Maine
It is off to Coastal Maine where we will explore the Light House Trail. Our first stop will be at Nubble Light, one of the most photographed points in Maine, followed by a New England Lobster lunch This afternoon we will visit Portland and the famous Portland Head Light, as well as other lighthouses in the area. Breakfast & Lunch included.
Day 4: Taste of Vermont
Today we will have a taste of Vermont as we taste some of Vermont’s famous products. Our day begins with a stop at the Cabot Creamery Annex for a sampling of some of Vermont’s finest cheeses, fudge, and spirits. It is on to Montpelier for a photo stop at the Vermont State House and next lunch at the Apple Core Restaurant in Cold Holler. We will make a stop at Morse farm to see how Maple Sugar is produced and tastes. Breakfast included.
Enjoy breakfast at the Hotel before heading off to explore Scenic the White Mountains of NH. Cross the scenic Kancamagus Highway one of the most scenic roads in New England with covered bridges rushing rivers and scenic overlooks. We will make a stop in North Conway for a bit of tax free shopping before continuing across Crawford notch and past the historic Mt Washington Hotel returning to Merrimack. Breakfast & Dinner.
Day 6: Newport Rhode Island
Visit Newport RI and marvel at the homes along Ocean Drive. We have arranged for a sail aboard a schooner around Newport Harbor followed by a tour of one of the historic Mansions. Breakfast & Dinner
Day 7: Boston City Tour.
Our day begins with a visit to historic Boston, Massachusetts. Our first stop will be the USS Constitution, the oldest commissioned ship in the US Navy. Next we will visit the North End of Boston where you will see the Old North Church and Paul Revere’s Home. Then it is on to the famed Quincy Market for a bit of shopping and lunch. After lunch our tour of Boston will continue viewing the State House, Boston Common, Trinity Church and other highlights. You will be transferred in the afternoon to the airport or train station for your return trip home. Breakfast
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Must advise your pick-up location; please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout
- Please indicate any medical or dietary assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout.
- 1 night Hyannis Harbor Hotel
- 5 nights accommodation Holiday Inn Express, Merrimack NH
- Driver / guide
- Transport by either motor coach or Mercedes Sprinter based on size of groups=
- Hotel pickup
- All admissions and sightseeing per item
- Meals as per itinerary (6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 4 Dinners)
- All taxes and gratuities except to driver and tour director
- Gratuities (optional)
- Expenses of a personal nature such as in room movies, telephone, laundry
- Meals not included in itinerary
- New Hampshire pick up outside of Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire not included
Multiple: Park and Ride in Nashua, Hooksett Park and Ride at the end of exit 11 off of 93 (Right before the toll booth northbound), hotel accommodation in Manchester, Merrimack or Nashua New Hampshire,
Boston Logan Airport, South Station, or hotel accommodation in Boston, MA. (on request only)
Travelers will be returned to the Boston/Logan or Manchester airport by 1 PM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tye's Top Tour & Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.