What You'll Get
A paper voucher is required to redeem this service. Please bring your printed voucher with you to this activity.
Day 1: Boston
We welcome you to New England with dinner at the No Name Restaurant where the food is so good the restaurant does not need a name. Dinner
Day 2: Enjoy a tour of Boston - pass by the Mass State House, the Waterfront, Boston Common, Chinatown, the Financial District and Cambridge Visit the USS Constitution, the oldest ship in the US Navy. In the afternoon enjoy the famous Quincy Market Place, New England Aquarium or visit the Frost Bar where everything from the furniture to the glasses are made out of ice. Dinner at a local restaurant. Breakfast and Dinner
Day 3: Tour up the coast to Maine. Stop in Salem where the Maritime National Park is located; discover the beautiful homes built along the Gloucester shore line. Continue to Nubble Light one of the most photographed lighthouses on the coast. Breakfast and Dinner.
Day 4: Visit to the Portland Headlight. Continue to Thomaston to shop at the prison Outlet store where you can pick up hand crafted gifts made by the prisoners. Breakfast and Dinner
Day 5: Tour Acadia National Park. Go to the Top of Cadillac Mountain for a panoramic view of the Maine Coast. In the afternoon enjoy a Lobster cruise and learn how lobster is harvested in Maine. Breakfast and Dinner
Day 6: Travel through the scenic roads of Maine, to North Conway, NH. Tax free shopping at the outlets is located near the hotel. Breakfast and Dinner.
Day 7: Travel across one of the most scenic roads in New England the Kancamagus Highway. Stop at the Albany Covered Bridge for photographs. Continue onto Franconia Notch and a ride to the top of Cannon Mountain on the Aerial tram. On a clear day you can see four states and into Canada. Cross into Vermont and stop for photographs of the state house and a visit to Morse Farms for maple sugar. Breakfast and Dinner
Day 8: Visit to the Norman Rockwell Museum. Enjoy lunch at the historic Red Lion Inn located in Stockbridge and often used as a setting for the Norman Rockwell paintings. Travel to Newport. Breakfast and Lunch.
Day 9: Tour the magnificent Newport Ocean Drive. Take a self guided tour of the Breakers. Continue on to New Bedford and the whaling museum. Discover how and why the whales were harvested at the National Whaling Historic Park. Continue on to Hyannis. Breakfast and Dinner
Day 10: Travel to the Cape Cod National Seashore. Continue on to the artist community of Provincetown for a whale watching excursion. . Enjoy dinner in Provincetown Breakfast and Dinner
Day 11: Hyannis / Plymouth / Boston Airport
Travel to Plymouth and visit the Mayflower, the recreation of the ship that brought the Pilgrims to America in 1620. See how cranberries are grown and harvested and a tasting of cranberry treats. On the way to the airport time, permitting a stop will be made at the Wrentham Premium Outlets. Breakfast
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please indicate any medical or dietary assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout.
- If a tour component is canceled due to weather, we will offer a substitute attraction if available. Whenever possible we will shift the days of a tour. When that is not possible we will offer substitution. If there is no substitution available we will refund, when requested, the cost of that component.
- 10 nights accommodation
- 10 breakfasts, 9 dinners, 1 lunch including tax and gratuity
- Boston City Tour
- Gloucester Rockport Tour
- Nubble Light
- Portland Head Light
- Thomaston Prison Outlet Store
- Acadia National Park Admission
- Cannon Mountain Aerial tram
- Morse Farm (Maple sugaring)
- Norman Rockwell Museum
- Newport Sightseeing
- Admission to Breakers Mansion with audio tour
- Dolphin Fleet Whale Watch
- Flax Pond Cranberry Farm
- New Bedford National Whaling Historic Whaling Park and Museum
- Coupon books for Wrentham Premium Outlets
- Tour Director is fluent in both English and Italian
- Items of a personal nature including items such as: in room movies, laundry, telephone etc.
6:30 - welcome dinner at hotel
Travelers will be returned to the Boston/Logan or Manchester airport by 1 PM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tye's Top Tour & Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.