For the health and safety of our visitors, our tours will be operating at 50% vessel capacity to allow for social distancing this season. Only 11 guests maximum will be on this tour.
Our early bird discount whale watch is 1.5 hours of small group whale watching!
Our small groups of guests make every seat a front row seat as you enjoy whale watching and educational talks from our marine naturalist onboard.
Our inflatable rafting vessels are modeled after Coast Guard rescue rafts and are safe, travel quickly to find whales and a fun ride for the whole family.
On our whale watch we could travel anywhere from 2 to 10 miles from Lahaina harbor, often encountering dolphins in addition to humpback whales. All trips from December – April are guaranteed to see whales or you go again for FREE!
We are locally owned and operated since 1982 and every ticket supports our participation in marine research projects and our role as certified first responders to whale entanglements.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lahaina Harbor, 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1296
Our 2-hour small group Whale Watching tour is our most popular whale watching tour on Maui. Our fast and safe rafting vessels are low to the water and perfect for close encounters and small groups making every seat a front row seat! Listen to whale songs on our hydrophone and don’t forget your camera for epic photos of our humpback whale friends!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No children under 3 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please visit our website for our most up to date health and safety practices. These health and safety guidelines will be updated and adjusted per recommendations by the CDC and WHO and local entities. Mahalo for your Kokua
- Bottled water - Because we are eco-friendly, purified water is available in an igloo style dispenser, not plastic water bottles.
Lahaina Harbor, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ultimate Whale Watch & Snorkel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.