Turkish coffee reading is an authentic tradition dating back to the Ottoman empire of the 1600s. After drinking this sweet, espresso-like coffee, it is customary to read one's fortune from the remaining coffee grinds.
Per old school Turkish style, we prepare the coffee on a pot of hot burning sand. The grinds are then projected onto an iPad screen - via endoscope camera - allowing for a visual fortune-telling experience unlike any other. The symbols and figures inside your coffee cup are interpreted right before your eyes!
These readings are always fun, light-hearted, but most importantly - insightful!
What You'll Get
Turkish coffee is an authentic tradition going back to the Ottoman empire in the 1800's. After drinking this espresso-like coffee, it is customary to read one's fortune from the remaining coffee grinds. In this experience, you will get a personalized reading of your cup, as well as an (optional) video recording to take back home with you as a souvenir.
• Astor Place, Astor Pl, New York City, NY 10003
• Turkish Coffee - Turkish Coffee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea - Turkish Coffee + Personalized Fortune Read
- Pick up service
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Uluç Ülgen in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.