This is a unique experience that any other travel agency offers, is a different way to know Chichen Itzá and the Mayan Community.
You can make this Tour a Private Experience (transportation and Tour Guide only for you) or share it with other travelers if you preffered.
What You'll Get
Allow Unittravel to take you to discover the Sunset next to the Mayan temples of the archaeological cite of Chichen Itza, if you are passionate about the Mayan culture this tour is for you. You can walk freely without many people and discover the corners of the entire park, not too hot as it is during the day, vendors free.
Do not miss the experience of spending time with a Mayan family. Combined with a natural wonder, the Ik´kil cenote, where you can swim or just admire the natural beauty of the cenote.
Itinerary (approximate times):
- Departure from the hotel or location: Cancun or Riviera Maya 1:00 pm.
- Arrival at Mayan house 2:30 pm (optional).
- Departure to Ik´kil Cenote: 2:40 pm
- Arrival at Ik´kil Cenote: 3:15 pm
- Visit 1 hour and 30 minutes in the Cenote.
- Departure from Chichen Itzá, 7:00 pm approx.
- Arrival at Chichen Itza and contact the Tour guide approx. 05:00 p.m.
- Tour in Chichen Itza (Kukulkan Castle, ossuary, observatory and free time).
- Visit 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Arrival at the hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya: 9:30 pm approx.
Type of vehicle:
- Van or Car (up to the number of travelers and availability)
- 1:00 pm - Cancun and Mayan Riviera
Additional information that you must know:
- Do not forget to bring beach towels,
- Comfortable shoes for walking,
- Extra money for gifts or food,
- Camera for photos, mosquito repelent, hats, umbrellas and yearning to enjoy paradise.
Remember that in Unittravel we do not do tours. We make expeditions. We provide Experiences
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Transportation, Tickets, drinks on board, Tour Guide, Tool Road, Parking lot.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Food, all gratuities, life jacket, lockers,
- Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico - Same place where we picked them up.
- Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico - Same place where we picked them up.
- Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico - Same place where we picked them up.
- Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico - Same place where we picked them up.
- Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico - Same place where we picked them up.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the unittravel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.