Universal Studios Florida™
From entertaining shows to state-of-the-art rides, Universal Studios Florida is the world's premier movie- and TV-based theme park.
At The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Diagon Alley™, enjoy an unforgettable experience on board the multi-dimensional thrill ride, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™. Then, dine at the Leaky Cauldron™, a pub featuring traditional British food and do some shopping at Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes.
This working film and TV production facility features an amazing selection of rides, shows, movie sets and attractions. Check out the thrilling, immersive, next-gen TRANSFORMERS: the Ride-3D; ride along with Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie as they visit Krustyland on the Simpsons Ride™ and join Gru, his daughters and the mischievous Minions on an adventure in Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem™.
Universal Islands of Adventure™
Take an unforgettable journey into the world's finest rides, shows and interactive attractions. Together they bring an entire world of stories, myths, cartoons, comic book heroes and children's tales vividly to life. Join the battle of good versus evil above the streets of Marvel Super Hero Island®, featuring the Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man®, The Incredible Hulk Coaster™ roaring back this summer and Doctor Doom’s Fearfall®. Then get splash happy with cartoon favorites at Toon Lagoon™, featuring two of the best water rides in Orlando: Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls® and Popeye and Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges®. Get face to face with the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park™, featuring the Jurassic Park River Adventure™, a thrilling boat ride with a final plunge of a lifetime. Experience the new ride Skull Island: Reign of Kong™, Now Open. Venture through Poseidon’s Fury™ and the Eighth Voyage of Sinbad™ Stunt Show at the Lost Continent™. And step into a classic Dr. Seuss children’s books in Seuss Landing™.
Universal’s Volcano Bay™
Opening June 2017, live the carefree island life at Universal’s Volcano Bay™. It’s an all-new water theme park like no other filled with thrills, indulgence and rejuvenation. No standing in long lines, wrestling with tubes, or waiting for the fun to begin. It’s a tropical paradise just steps away from everything Universal Orlando Resort™ has to offer.
It’s the one place where the dining tastes of every member of the family and entertainment everyone can enjoy all intersect. Enjoy the best in casual and fine dining, live music, movies, shopping, miniature golf and more. It’s everything you’re looking for.
Please note: Tickets are only valid on selected date of travel and expire within seven (7) consecutive days from first use. Once your reservation is submitted, no changes are able to be made.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ticket is valid for seven (7) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used
- All shows accommodate guests with disabilities. The outdoor-stage shows have reserved areas clearly marked by signs displaying the International Symbol of Accessibility
- Infants under the age of 3 (0 to 2 years and 11 months) do not require a ticket
- Please note: You may be asked for proof of residency when exchanging your voucher. Tickets are only valid on selected date of travel.
- Once your reservation is submitted, no changes are able to be made.
- Admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure and Volcano Bay (valid for number of days selected)
- All rides and attractions
- Universal CityWalk Party Pass - all-club access to select live entertainment at Universal's CityWalk™ for 14 consecutive days, including first day of use
- 6.5% Florida Sales Tax
- Parking fees
- Sideshow games
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Separately ticketed concerts and special events
- AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®. Ticket also excludes Hollywood Drive-In Golf™ or Saturday nights at Bob Marley-A Tribute to Freedom
Universal Orlando Resort
Universal Orlando operating hours normally begin at 9am and closing times vary. Please call the day of your visit to confirm opening hours.
Please note: Tickets are only valid on selected date of travel.
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Universal Orlando in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.