Turn Boston into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour city walking tour. Using your smart phone to guide you, make your way through Boston among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. Great for families, friends and those ready to have fun while seeing the city!
About This Deal
Looking for a way to turn Boston into a giant game board? Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Boston. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. The adventure begins in the Boston Common and will take you on a journey among historic landmarks and along key sections of the Freedom Trail. Experience the history of old cemeteries and famous meeting halls with the sights and smells of the Italian North End.
Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. Stop for lunch along the freedom trail or grab an Italian pastry in the North End… why not, it’s your schedule? Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers a great value to those on a budget. Note: Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure. One voucher is valid for your team of 2-5 people
• North End, Boston, MA 02109
• Freedom Trail, 139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111
• Boston Common, 139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111-1318
• Watson Adventures Scavenger Hunts, Boston, MA 02115
• The Paul Revere House, 19 North Sq, Boston, MA 02113-2405
• Quincy Market, 4 S Market St, Boston, MA 02109-6201
• Granary Burying Ground, Tremont Street (between Park and School Sreets), Boston, MA 02108
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure. One voucher is valid for your team of 2-5 people
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to redeem your tour
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan; smart phone not provided with the tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- 1 Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/18/2018 - 12/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Urban Adventure Quest in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.