The adventure begins at the Meyersen Symphony Center and takes you on a well-designed course among historic and cultural sights, past great artwork and through the city’s most active park. The tour requires approximately 1.75 miles of walking, with numerous stops along the route to complete challenges and decipher clues. The game software tracks team points and posts the final score to a city leaderboard for those with a competitive edge.
Using a smart phone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play, leaving time to stop for some Dallas BBQ or simply enjoy the city and the scenery. Great for families, friends and those ready to have fun while seeing the city!
Please note that pricing is per individual but your team must book together. One voucher is valid for your team of 2-5 people.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to Redeem your tour
- Must have US Cellular Data Plan
- One scavenger hunt tour for a team of 2-5 people
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart phone not included with tour.
Meyersen Symphony Center, Dallas TX
Flexible, Sunrise to Sunset.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Urban Adventure Quest in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.