Take in the scene, feel the vibe, be wowed by the beauty and join the fun in iconic South Beach, USA! Your local guide will introduce you to the stories behind this trendy locale as you make your way through one of the most scenic beach towns on Earth. Enjoy food from the Haitian, Cuban and/or South American businesses that have put down roots here, see some of the best examples of Art Deco architecture anywhere, discover a hidden rooftop pool bar, then hit the beach as evening falls. This is the perfect way to kick off a fun night in SoBe!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami Urban Adventures, 429 Lenox Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Fun, sun, music, sand, palm trees and beautiful people have come to define iconic South Beach, USA. You’ll witness the sights and sounds, and your local guide will take you out of the tourist crunch for a bit to check out a perspective of South Beach rarely seen by visitors. Fun is guaranteed and time will fly by as the sun sets on this 2.5-hour tour.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Ocean Drive, Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Start your tour at a South Beach classic location on Ocean Drive, in the heart of the action.
Pass By: Miami Beach Boardwalk, Miami Beach, FL
After meeting your guide, you’ll make your way down this photogenic street and hear stories on the history of Miami Beach and how this place evolved into the trendy and stylish place it is today. Your tour will take a turn inland as your guide introduces you to the local side of this touristy neighborhood. Hear the immigration story of South Beach, both past and present, along with some legendary boxing history where you’d least expect it.
We hope you’ve arrived a little hungry because your first few stops on the tour will highlight the best of South Beach Latin food. From a spicy Haitian dish, to some Cuban street food classics, to some coffee at an old-school neighborhood favorite, and/or a beloved South American snack, you’ll discover a local side to South Beach you never realized existed.
Pass By: Collins Avenue, 15000, Miami Beach, FL
Your guide will lead you back toward the water and down Collins Street, one of Miami’s most historically preserved sections. It’s here that you’ll discover the classic Art Deco architecture, see the art scene at its finest, and get a feel for the character that uniquely defines Miami Beach.
It’ll be just about time to cool down, and what better way than with a refreshing tropical cocktail… next to a pool… on the roof…. overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and with views of the Miami skyline?! Book the tour at the right time of year, and you’ll be able to catch the sunset from this hidden perch that very few tourists discover on their own.
After this relaxing stop, come back down to Earth and follow your guide to discover a famous mansion, along with a couple more photo ops along the way.
Pass By: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Then it’s time to hit the beach! Kick off your shoes and join the locals on the sand during the best time of day to be there (weather permitting, of course). Feel the sand between your toes as you hear about the beach culture, the history of South Beach, and its local quirks. Take in the evening breeze, and have some fun with a beach activity. Maybe a salsa lesson? A volleyball match? A game of Truth or Dare? Your guide will choose his/her favorite, and the fun is guaranteed. Your tour ends with a beer included at one of the most iconic bars in Miami. Launch your night out in SoBe with some great tunes, a great atmosphere and maybe even a few dance moves.
* Note: The order of activities on the itinerary will vary depending on the time of year, and some will be weather-dependent. In the event of inclement weather, don’t worry, we’ll plan some fun alternatives.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress casual for warm or hot weather, and wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- The order of activities on the itinerary will vary depending on the time of year, and some will be weather-dependent. In the event of inclement weather, don’t worry — we’ll plan some fun alternatives!
- This tour is child-friendly. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are free of charge.
- This tour can be customised to accommodate vegetarians, vegans and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance of any dietary needs.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Local English-speaking guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Miami Urban Adventures
News Cafe, 800 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
2 hours 30 minutes
Mango's Tropical Cafe, 900 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Urban Adventures USA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.