What You'll Get
Explore the Washington, DC-region in the most unique sightseeing experience yet. We’re providing the best panoramic view of Washington, DC, National Harbor, MD and Old Town, Alexandria via our new, luxurious, glass-top convertible - a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter!
Your panoramic experience will begin with observations of the White House, the Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR) Memorial, and the Lincoln Memorial. One of our knowledgeable tour guides will accompany you to each attraction and provide narrative commentary on historic facts as well as photo opportunities, as we pass through the National Mall.
After a drive through the National Mall, the tour will continue to the National Harbor - an urbane dining and entertainment hub banked on the Potomac River. There, you will have an opportunity to view J. Seward Johnson's beloved sculpture, “The Awakening,” the Capital Wheel and shake hands with previous American presidents.
Following the National Harbor, you will drive through Virginia's Old Town Alexandria where you will see The George Washington Masonic Temple and the Historic Christ Church. The colonial-themed hot spot also consists of more than 200 restaurants and boutiques along its cobblestone main street (King Street), is considered a destination George Washington himself referred to as “home”.
Next, you will visit the U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial (generally known as the Iwo Jima Memorial) and the Air Force Memorial, but not without riding down the scenic George Washington Parkway. From the grounds of the Iwo Jima Memorial, you will see a panoramic view of the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, and U.S. Capitol dome. Following this is a drive through historic Georgetown, and an opportunity for up-close photos of the National Cathedral.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Shuttle buses and vans do not have storage for accommodating carry-on bags or baby strollers. Please only bring purses, briefcases, or backpacks for your tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Transport by glass-top or open-top, convertible tour bus
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The US Navy Memorial
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the USA Guided Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.