Make your way from Vancouver to Victoria the best way possible – by luxury cruise onboard the V2V Empress. Enjoy a 3.5 hour scenic cruise through the Southern Gulf Islands in the Pacific Northwest, taking in the beautiful coastal views along the way while our guest services team serve breakfast to your seat.
Experience a comfortable and convenient journey, suitable for travelers seeking a highly personalized and authentic experience.
• One-way cruise from downtown Vancouver to downtown Victoria (3.5 Hours)
• The most convenient and comfortable way to travel to Victoria
• Take in the wonderful views of the Pacific Northwest
• Choose your fare, travel Premium or Royal
• Keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife including bald eagles, seals & orca whales
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Cruise the coast in style onboard the V2V Empress from downtown Vancouver to Victoria’s Inner Harbour, the most comfortable and convenient way to travel to Victoria with both departure and arrival points located within walking-distance of key hotels, restaurants, shopping, museums, sightseeing services and local attractions.
Throughout the journey, experience the dramatic beauty of the Pacific Northwest from the comfort of your seat, or enjoy the views from the outdoor sundeck. All passengers have access to complimentary WiFi with individual USB and international power outlets provided at all seats, and we provide food and beverage service from the comfort of your seat.
The V2V Empress offers two class options to choose from: Premium and Royal. Premium Class on the main deck features locally sourced food and beverage available for purchase. Royal Class features seating in a smaller, more intimate cabin and includes a light three-course breakfast, 1 alcoholic beverage and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages throughout the journey.
SEASONAL SERVICE: March 15, 2019 – October 31, 2019
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 19+ years in British Columbia
- Passenger vessel only, no vehicles
- Check-in required at least 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Return service from Victoria to Vancouver also available
- Bathrooms onboard
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Vessel not suitable for pets, service animals require correct certification
- Most travelers can participate
- Premium Class is wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- One-way cruise to Victoria, BC
- Reserved seating
- One piece of checked luggage (23kg or less) included in fare
- Complimentary WiFi available on board
- Breakfast - Royal Class: Light three-course breakfast included in fare
- Additional pieces of luggage, or items such as bicycles or golf clubs can be added for CAD$25
- Premium Class: food & beverage, available for purchase
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3, Canada
3 hours 30 minutes
470 Belleville St, Victoria, BC V8V 1W9, Canada
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the V2V Vacations in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.