Valerie’s chocolate events are back for Valentine’s Day! Tour the world of chocolate, without leaving your seat, during this 90 minute chocolate tasting at Hannah’s Bretzel led by chocolate expert and original chocolate tours founder Valerie Beck. Learn the history, health benefits, and romantic stories of chocolate, and taste cacao and bean-to-bar chocolate. Why is chocolate associated with love? Why does it lift our mood? We’ll focus on the answers, and on sustainable chocolate, and we’ll taste a lot of it, at this fun, fascinating, and delicious seated chocolate tasting! Great for couples, singles, or girls’ day out!
What You'll Get
• Meet at 2 pm at Hannah's Bretzel, 400 N. LaSalle (note there are other Hannah's locations, and we'll be at the one at 400 N. LaSalle).
• Look for our reserved table and smiling hostess.
• We'll get everyone seated, and begin the tasting.
• You'll be able to taste at least 5 different chocolate samples, during this guided tasting which will provide interesting chocolate information - where does it come from, how is it made, how do you know what's really in it, how can you choose sustainable chocolate - in a fun and entertaining manner.
• You can also taste cocoa beans or nibs, the seed of the fruit of the cacao tree from which all chocolate is made.
• The tasting will be interactive, with the chance for you to share your tasting notes or any questions if you wish.
• We'll read chocolate labels, and compare craft chocolate labels to commercial chocolate labels, to discuss what's really in each chocolate bar.
• Water is included, as well as all of the chocolate samples.
• You can purchase additional food or beverages if you wish.
• Did we mention you'll laugh, smile, and enjoy lots of chocolate!
• Here's to uplift through chocolate!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is no dress code, come as you are. The chocolate tasting is accessible to all.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Chocolate samples and water are included.
- Parking is not included, and public transportation, walking, or a taxi or car service to the tasting location is recommended.
400 N LaSalle Dr, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Valerie Beck in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.