Come experience Vancouver’s original ale trail with a Gastown Pub Walk. On these fun and informative craft beer walking tours, you’ll enjoy beers at some of Vancouver’s best craft beer focused pubs all while experiencing the vibrant and historic neighborhood that is Gastown.Your craft beer adventure begins in the heart of Vancouver’s oldest neighborhood. Take a stroll through cobblestone streets, learn about the nefarious characters who founded Gastown and enjoy the neighborhood’s most picturesque landmarks and captivating stories.Led by our passionate and knowledgeable brewery tour guides, your journey includes visits to three of our best craft beer pubs where you’ll enjoy VIP seating, brewing 101, an appetizer and more all while sampling a generous variety of BC’s best craft beers. Not a beer fan? We won’t judge! Wine is available as an alternative at each stop.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vancouver Brewery Tours, Waterfront Station, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1G1 Canada
Gastown Pub Walk
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All public tours require a minimum of 4 beer lovers to run. In the unfortunate event that we do not meet the minimum amount of guests to run a tour, we'll contact you at least 24-48 hours before your tour to discuss your options. You have the option of rescheduling your tour to another date at no charge, or we’ll refund your money in full.
- The tour operator does not provide refunds, partial credits, or expense reimbursements related to additional travel costs, or provide the opportunity to reschedule your booking due to lateness and/or a missed tour due to lateness.
- Your meeting location will be at 601 West Cordova St inside Waterfront Station
- All tours are 19+
- Please bring photo ID
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Your choice of Beer or Wine at each stop
- Appetizer at one of your stops
- FREE Vancouver Brewery Tours 16oz Beer Glass
- Vancouver Brewery Tours Beer Tasting Journal
- Behind the scenes brewery tour with an introduction to the brewing process
- Passionate and knowledgeable brewery tour guides
- And more
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Vancouver Brewery Tours
- If you enjoyed your tour, gratuities to your guide are optional and appreciated
- Please note there is no transportation provided on walking tours
Waterfront Station, 601 W Cordova St, Vancouver, BC V6C 3N3, Canada
157 Alexander St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1B8, Canada
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vancouver Brewery Tours Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.