Taste some of the best foods that the Pacific Northwest has to offer while in port in Vancouver! Get VIP foodie access at the world-famous Granville Island Public Market on this 2-hour walking food tour.
The Public Market is the crown jewel of Granville Island, filled with fresh produce and one-of-a-kind artisans. Indulge in 20+ signature Canadian tastings - breads, cheeses, charcuterie, melt-in-your-mouth donuts and more!
Noisy and chaotic, yet irresistibly atmospheric, Granville Island is a paradise for food, art and culture. Taste the heart of Vancouver's food scene and learn insider tips about the market’s best food stalls and restaurants. This food tour is limited to 16 people, ensuring you enjoy a small-group experience!
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
While in port in Vancouver, experience the authentic foodie culture of Vancouver on this small-group Granville Island Market tour! Your tantalizing tour of the Granville Island Public Market starts at Edible Canada, a local farm-to-table restaurant where you’ll meet your fun and friendly guide. After introductions, you'll set off on your delicious 2-hour adventure for 20+ signature Canadian tastings at 8 incredible food shops!
Weave your way through the Public Market with your expert tour guide for VIP access to Canada's finest food artisans. This progressive meal features a series of exclusive tastings, only accessible to tour guests. Indulge in 7 kinds of charcuterie from North America's Top Meat Maker, award-winning organic breads, local cheeses, fresh honey-dipped donuts and more!
Hear stories about the local chefs who use the 90+ market vendors to buy ingredients for their own restaurants, and learn about the backgrounds of some of the most popular vendors. As you eat your way through the market, you’ll gain an understanding of Vancouver’s food culture and enjoy a slice of local life. The tour concludes at the Market, where you can continue to explore and shop with exclusive Foodie Tour discounts!
This tour is officially designed as a Canadian Signature Experience
- A distinction awarded by the Canadian Tourism Commission for tours and activities that provide an authentic and distinctive Canadian travel experience!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian and pescatarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any severe allergies at the time of booking.
- Please note we cannot cater to any other dietary restrictions, as there is not always a “next-best” option at our tasting locations. If possible, we encourage you to try everything on the tour as we have selected tastings that best exemplify the restaurants and food shops we feature!
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Exclusive Food Tastings - A progressive meal featuring 20+ signature Canadian tastings
- 8 delicious destinations
- An exclusive Printed Guide of foodie recommendations and Granville Island discounts
- A fun, friendly, locally-savvy, Foodie Tour Guide!
- Port pickup and drop-off
1596 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet all guests at the tour departure point.
Departure Point: Edible Canada at the Market (Main Restaurant Entrance) - 1596 Johnston Street, Granville Island, Vancouver.
Directions: 10-min taxi ride from Vancouver cruise ship terminal
Dates: January 1 to May 20, 2016: Thursday to Sunday
May 21 to September 18, 2016: Daily
September 19 to December 31, 2016: Thursday to Sunday
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Granville Island Public Market, 1669 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9, Canada
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vancouver Foodie Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.